Terms and conditions for Miniature Figure Painter web site usage.
Please read before placing any orders (Any orders are placed on the basis that you agree with our terms and conditions)
This will guarantee you painting project space in the studio, normally the turn over time is estimated approx 6-12 weeks depending on the size of the project and our work load, although some orders may require more time*.
*This does not include weekends/bank Holidays or annual holidays illness or situations outside our control.
You will be given a project painting number.
This number will be used throughout the project to update you on progress.
We will contact you on the completion of the work updating you with photographs of the finished miniatures. The final 50% payment will be required on COMPLETION. A request for payment will be made through our secure PayPal gateway on our website. You will be notified when the has completed. Once payment has cleared we will send out the miniatures to you. In most cases this will be via Royal Mail, 2nd class tracked and signed for (UK). Their may be a difference to this for overseas clients. (We will inform you of this) due to the destination.
NB If payment is not made within agreed time period of commission of 10 days after notification by us that that the project has been completed, After that time has lapsed and payment has not been made all unpaid commission miniatures will be sold to cover the cost of the commission.
Our cost are for painting services only and do not include cost for the models themselves or postage and packing.
Our prices are subject to change without notice.This does not affect agreed commission prices. Please check our prices list before engaging in any commissions.
Some times due to studio process/deadlines we may take longer to complete a commission than have stated. We wish to maintain our high standards and not compromise our quality to you our clients:)
We reserve the right to cancel any commission and will refund any deposits made and figures returned (if deposit paid in full) before commission deadline if circumstances require this.
POSTING and Packaging
All goods delivered via courier or the Post Office’s delivery service and is at the client’s risk. We will take due care to pack goods as carefully as possible to prevent damage, but due to the fragile nature of the product, we can’t accept any responsibility for goods damaged in transit.
Please note WE WILL NOT COVER ANY IMPORTED TAX IN YOUR COUNTRY OF POSTAGE TO, it is not our responsibility to cover it. Any expense caused by imported tax will be paid by buyer.
Any orders placed with us are on the basis that you agree with our terms and conditions. Do not place any orders if you do not agree with our terms.
Disclaimer: Please note We are not connected to Battlefront Ltd or "Flames of War"
Blogsite terms and conditions
• The content of the pages of this blog site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this blog site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this blog site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this blog site meet your specific requirements.
• This blog site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this web site which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the web site.
• Unauthorised use of this blog site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this blog site may also include links to other blogsites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked web site(s).
• Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We do not subscribe to or promote any extremist political views from any political parties. Any views or opinions presented by external inks and media sites are solely those of their authors and do not necessarily represent those of our company.